Zerodha Broker Q&A (Frequently Asked Questions)
Zerodha Broker Q&A (Frequently Asked Questions) and overview -
With high-class technology, unique trading tools and three-way trading platform, Zerodha is giving its clients an edge in trading and decision making. Pioneer in introducing low brokerage scheme.Frequently Asked Questions about Zerodha Trading plans and Account opening :
Zerodha Broker Q&A (Frequently Asked Questions) -
Get answer of all basic question on trading plan, account opening process, fees, charges, trading tool, performance and customer care.
- Zerodha falls in which Broker Category?Discount Broker - Fixed Brokerage Per transaction
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Zerodha?Zerodha support trading at - NSE, BSE, MCX-SX and MCX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Zerodha?Equity (Delivery,Intraday,Future and Option),Commodity,Currency
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Zerodha?Zerodha charges Rs 200 for self printed or Rs 300 courier form to open account.
- How much is the Trading Account AMC with Zerodha?NIL
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Zerodha ?Rs 100
- How much is the Demat AMC with Zerodha?Rs 300
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Zerodha?Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Zerodha.
- Is there any monthly plans available with Zerodha?No,Zerodha don't have monthly plans.
- Is there any yearly plans available with Zerodha?No,Zerodha don't have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Zerodha?No
- What are the Brokerage Charges with Zerodha's per segment?
- Equity Delivery - Free
Equity Intraday - Rs 20
Equity Future - Rs 20
Equity Option - Rs 20
Commodity - Rs 20
Currency Derivatives (Future) - Rs 20
Currency Derivatives (Option) - Rs 20
- What are the Transaction Charges with Zerodha's per segment?
- Equity Delivery - NSE: 0.00325% | BSE: 0.00275% | MCX-SX: 0.002%
Equity Intraday - NSE: 0.00325% | BSE: 0.00275% | MCX-SX: 0.002%
Equity Future - NSE: 0.0021% | BSE: 0.0007% | MCX-SX: 0.0014%
Equity Option - NSE: 0.053% | BSE: 0.0027% | SX: 0.027% (on premium)
Commodity - Non-Agri: 0.0031% | Agri: 0.00175%
Currency Derivatives (Future) - NSE: 0.00135% | MCX-SX: 0.0013%
Currency Derivatives (Option) - NSE: 0.044% | MCX-SX: 0.037%
- Does Zerodha offers IPO investment? Yes. Follow these steps to Apply IPO through ZERODHA
- Does Zerodha offer Mutual Funds investment? Yes, you can invest in Mutual Fund's with Zerodha.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Zerodha? No; you cannot trade in bonds and NCD's with Zerodha.
- Comparison of Zerodha with popular brokers in India
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Zerodha? Account which
include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account
for seamless transitions. No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Zerodha.
- Does Zerodha offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
- Yes; Zerodha offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Zerodha offer After Trading Hours Order or After
Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after
trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next
time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
- Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Zerodha. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Zerodha? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed. No; you can't place GTC Orders with Zerodha.
- Does Zerodha offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading? No; Margin funding is not available when trading with Zerodha.
- Does Zerodha back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?N o; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with Zerodha.
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Zerodha? 3:20 PM
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Zerodha? No
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Zerodha? No; Zerodha doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Zerodha offer customer service through local branch offices? Yes ; Zerodha offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners or franchises.
- Does Zerodha publish Daily Market Research Reports? No
- Does Zerodha provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers? No; Zerodha doesn't provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Enjoy Free Intraday Tips
Multibagger Series Stocks
If you don't have A/C in ZERODHA, Open it here